Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Kid Cudi & Keri Hilson On The Cover of the Next Complex Magazine

Tey went HARD for it's 5th Annual "Style & Design" Issue.






Kid Cudi's artist was graf artist Augor. The video segment was ill as fuck and I can't wait for the issue to drop.







I think Keri's GORGEOUS, but I'm not fully sold on her versatility (style, music, and beauty) yet. She's kind of one-dimensional to me.... But on the other hand, my boy SoMe did the artwork for her spread (Noted for his work on Kanye's "Good Life", Justice's "D.A.N.C.E.", and Kid Cudi's "Day'N'Nite" among others)

Here's Keri's spread. Just follow the link.

The issue also features stories on Kaws, Where The Wild Things Are, Amber Rose and more. so don't slip up and miss out cuz inspiration will come once again and they're definitely stepping up the standard with the art this issue.

No comments: