Tuesday, August 4, 2009

"M@R$ Says", Volume 1: We Need Each Other

Yo.... On the real... I woke up at 6:30 am my time and been on the move till 11pm that night. I have nothing but dedication toward success and the betterment for anyone I care for. I helped my uncle out at that NACA event for a whole 'nother work shift's worth of time but I didn't care because I helped him make his life a little easier from here on out. And I told my parents, friends, I'm gonna tell the WORLD: HELP THOSE IN NEED!!!

Whatever good you do, it shall come back twofold so don't stress off of the have's and have-not's because your very own neighbors could smile to you EVERYDAY when you see one another outside of home, but behind those doors, life could be unbearable and the one thing that makes their day is YOUR smile and handshake or wave!!

Life's too short for us to not cherish, explore, experiment, and (most importantly) ENHANCE! We help one another make life worth living- not OURSELVES, but the others that compliment the simple things which make life pleasurable anyway. So sometimes, GIVE that spare change to the homeless, for it is not YOUR issue or sin if they were to use that money wisely.

We have to learn to do good deeds without thought or reckon. Without expectation of praise. Without worry or question of reward. We must do to beat time. A good deed ALWAYS has a sense of urgency attached, because if you don't take the opportunity to do it, it could be the difference of life and death in the most extreme of cases, or the difference between tears of joy or tears of sorrow.

So do what's right because it's the right thing to do at any given moment and not for any other reason.





Bass Head Jazz - Cee lo

I'll be back tomorrow. Peace~ Playboy Mar$

No comments: