Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Nicholas Kirkwood Suede Platform Cut-Out Booties



Nicholas Kirkwood showcases season after season his talent in footwear footwear design. Sadly footwear design is not copyrighted so we know we’ll see these beauties reincarnated in more “accessible” venues (like the bitch-ass mall!! Baker's be jockin' HARD!!) to the joy or dismay of many. Not that I'm against everyone having access to great styles and design, but the minds that create those designs should be protected or compensated when their silhouettes are used. Don’t you agree? Nicholas KirkWood Suede Platform with Python cut-out ,available at browns. More images on the next page.





I don't know what I'd do if I saw a woman walking by in a pair of these!! I'd get on some Chris Brown type shit!!

No comments: