Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cults, Conspiracies, & Secret Societies



Sometimes things happen for a reason. Yesterday I read a review for this book and bought it on the way to class. The night before I was in the Hexagon Room talking about secret societies with The Swaggstas. Shit really just goes fuul circle because I've been talking about the Illuminati and Free Masons for years now!! I finally found a book that wasn't over my head with dark Latin phrases.

Information is laid right there in my lap. It's definitely a great read for anyone: prepsters, hipsters, urban sophisticates, or just fans of music and history.

Conspiracy theorists are sold on believing that some of our favorite musicians of now and then have been in secret societies- and the causes of some of their deaths had somethingto do with it. Aaliyah, Left Eye, Jam Master Jay, Tupac, Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, and even Michael Jackson.

It gets heavy, but the more knowledge you have, the more aware you are of what's going on in the world around you. I suggest you read it.

No comments: