Friday, July 31, 2009

Maison Martin Margiela Disco Ball Sandals



Slowly but surely, high fashion and brands that aren't your typical Baker's, Aldo, etc. mall brands have been making me become a fan of women in heels (no offense, cuz it's not meant to knock ladies who rock them cuz y'all still look good!!). The latest occurrence came by via Margiela. He was one of the first designers whose name I knew from reading "Vogue" magazine (along with Lagerfeld and Oscar de la Renta). These were inspired by disco balls and damnit they make me wanna be in the 70's behind the velvet rope at Studio 54 watching coke lines be made and models giving blowjobs in bathrooms.




The best part is I can help you break you pockets!! LOL... Cuz I got the link for where you can buy them.

Ladies, let's grab those credit cards and meet Browns Fashion. I believer they're 5.5 inches too. So I hope you've got more than enough legs to strut them around.

No comments: