Friday, July 31, 2009

All Star: "International"

I'm gonna write ABOVE the video cuz I want you to read what I have to say FIRST:

SHIT!!! I wasn't expecting this AT ALL!!! Dude's post was on one of my favorite hood music blogs and I figured I'd give this random name I haven't heard of a try... So I did and I was HELLA IMPRESSED!!! Great beat selection (Meth & Redman's "Mr. International" instruumental). and he held down his part by spitting some pretty good material!! On top of that, it's clips inside of the video where it's got Yo Gotti doing what the streets certified him to be (ssshhh.... all that money would blow my mind if I EVER held it)... All in all, check it out!!

(P.S.: The video is actually pretty funny too)



Hell, download it if you like it....
All Star: "International"

"A Necessary Evil"... I like the sound of that

No comments: